~ GET INVOLVED ~
Make the most of your Chamber Membership by getting involved.
Completing an application and writing a check are just the first steps in becoming a Chamber member. The next step is to decide how you can “Get Involved” and help your chamber be the best it can be. Being actively involved not only helps define and grow your business, it also gives you the opportunity to help define and grow your community so everyone can benefit and Enjoy Our Good Nature.
SOME IMPORTANT WAYS TO GET INVOLVED:
- Attend our monthly Mixer/Membership Meetings held on the second Tuesday of each month. This is an opportunity to meet other Chamber members and exchange ideas while enjoying a fine meal. These meetings also inform you of current projects and programs and within our community and nearby areas.
- Attend Chamber sponsored events and events sponsored by other Chamber members.
- Consider joining a committee to contribute your ideas and skills toward planning and organizing an event. Contact our Events Manager or the Chamber Office to sign up.
- Help recruit members by talking with your business neighbors and encouraging them to come join us. After all, the more hands on deck the smaller the load is for each individual involved.
- Advertise through the Chamber. This is a great way to be involved, help your business and help the Chamber all at the same time. There are opportunities to advertise your business on our web site, in our monthly newsletter, in the Annual Membership Directory, on our Facebook page. and when helping to sponsor one of our events. We also negotiate with local media for special advertising packages which we sponsor and which provide our members and opportunity to advertise at remarkably low rates.
ANNUAL EVENTS WE SPONSOR and how YOU can GET INVOLVED:
CHAMBER ANNUAL AWARDS BANQUET: sell tickets, donate or obtain a door prize, submit a nomination for the Citizen of the Year Award, run errands, help decorate venue day of the event, attend and invite a guest
SPRING or FALL CITY WIDE YARD SALE: help pass out flyers, be a vendor, help during set up, help at the Chamber booth, attend the sale
ANNUAL PIONEER DAYS FESTIVAL: join the Pioneer Days Committee, be a sponsor, be a vendor, help with errands and posting flyers, etc., help with set up and dismantling, volunteer at the Chamber booth or a contest booth, participate in contest, be a contest judge, attend event and bring family and friends.
TREE LIGHTING CEREMONY: help pass out flyers, deliver student handouts to the schools, sponsor an activity booth at the event, provide entertainment at the event, attend the event and bring friends.
TWILIGHT CHRISTMAS PARADE: pass out flyers, deliver student handouts to the schools, enter a float or otherwise participate in the parade, attend the parade.
For more information on Getting Involved in YOUR Chamber contact the Chamber Office at 386-454-3120 or contact a member of the Chamber Board of Directors.